Well I got a call and Kermit is ready to go. I got a call from Dad and it was only $40.00 to fix the issue, I was close, just a couple of wires were wrong. I guess me and the boys will take the train home this weekend and bring him home! Pete told me that I needed a new wiper motor since it is a 6v motor. I may just use it till it goes. At least Ill have some wipers. I need to adjust the valves next. I wish I had gaskets so I could have someone show me how to do it. Maybe I’ll try to do it and then take it to Stanley to check. I’m still paranoid about blowing another motor. I bought a tool on the Samba to make the job easier.
This will allow me to hold the feeler gauge and adjust the valve at the same time. I also found a movie
Courtesy of Costa Mesa R&D Automotive Machine Shop